2013年12月22日星期日

A gift for April Fools’ Day- Sliver Closestool Pendant Keychain


   It is well known that among so many festivals, April Fools’ Day is the most interesting one. Without doubt, we are easy to be given some strange gifts, which make us feel surprised but pleasant. It is these fresh items that help us creat many special memories, which remind us of those passed times full of fun. I bet you are bound to receive some interesting gifts on April Fools’ Day, which are probably so funny that you laugh heartily. For me, the most impressive gift for the festival is the sliver closestool pendant keychain, a totally fresh item compared with other gifts I have ever obtained.
Sliver Closestool Pendant Keychain
  On the April Fools’ Day this year, we prepared unique gifts for our roommates ahead of time. What I bought was a lamp shaped like a cute mushroom. When you turned on the button, it would shine brightly. However, it was hard to find where its button was, which probably caused my roommate’s curiosity, I thought. In the meantime, I was guessing what gift would I achieve. The process of guessing was filled with lots of fun, wasn’t it?

  The April Fools’ Day came finally. To my surprise, one of my roommates gave a sliver closestool pendant keychain to me, which made us laugh for a long time. How amusing it was! Frankly speaking, I haven’t achieved such a funny gift. When I opened the lid, I felt that the design was so exquisite. Although it was a little nauseating, it was completely different from ordinary gifts. Every time I took out to see the keychain, I always laughed at it and called the certain memory back to my mind. I couldn’t forget my campus times, which were consisted of such interesting elements just like the keychain.
 
Sliver Closestool Pendant Keychain
  Have you owned some unique gifts achieved on the April Fools’ Day? Have you given others some fresh things as a keepsake? My sliver closestool pendant keychain has engraved lots of laughter for me. Thanks to these funny friends and fancy commodities, they add full happiness for our daily life.

 
   
 

没有评论:

发表评论